Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Jolie on Bad Trip.

Angelina Jolie once took powerful drug LSD before a trip to children's paradise Disneyland.

Angelina Jolie once took powerful drug LSD before a trip to children's paradise Disneyland.

The Tomb Raider star admits taking the hallucinogenic drug before a trip to the tourist attraction in Orlando, Florida.

She says: "I remember taking LSD before I went to Disneyland. I started thinking about Mickey Mouse being a short, middle-aged man in a costume who hates life. Those drugs can be dangerous if you don't go into it
positively - I gave them up long ago.
Jolie - who has made no secret of her broad experimentation with drugs - also admits cannabis makes her "giggly".

She says: "I've done coke, heroin, ecstasy, LSD, everything. But the one that had the worst effect for me was pot. I felt silly and giggly and I hate feeling like that".

WTF? She's talkin about drugs like choosing different varieties of pizza..

No comments: